Amazon, Flipkart Gear Up For Mega Festive Sales, Offer Big Discounts On Electronic Gadgets
NEW DELHI: E-commerce giants Amazon and Flipkart are clashing for mega festive season sale from September 29 to October 4. The two online shopping portals are trying their best to attract the customers by offering huge discounts and attractive prices. While Amazon’s “Great Indian Festival” promises festive cashback, coupons and attractive EMI options, Flipkart’s “The Big Billion Days” offers free delivery, Buy Now Pay Later plans, limited edition new launches and discount offers up to 90 per cent. While the two fight it out during the mega festive season, it’s the customer who would be the winner.
Here are some key features of Amazon sale you must know about:
- Sale starts early for Amazon prime members on September 28 from 12 noon onward.
- By downloading app, users get a chance to win prizes worth Rs. 5 lakh.
- There’s up to 40 per cent off on mobile phones and 90 per cent on online fashion store.
- Small home accessories are available for as low as Rs. 88 and Rs. 99.
- There are several latest gadgets and electronic items planned to go for sale with instant and bonus offers, the Amazon website says. ReadMore